Rolled Tank Shells
- We have 5 initial pinch plate rolls.
- Any of the material listed below we can roll.
- We offer rolled and tacked shells.
- We offer rolled and welded shells with partial data, but only from our own material.
- We roll cold only, diameters 12″ to 132″, gauges .121″ to 1.25″, the maximum shell width is 120″.
- We can weld the longitudinal seam – on one of 3 long seam welds.
- 12″ to 20″ diameter – 64″ max.
- 24″ to 42″ diameter – 97 1/2″ max.
- 48″ and up diameter – 120″ max
- INQUIRE FOR PRICE SHOULD YOU WISH ANY OF THE ABOVE.
- MINIMUM ORDER: For orders up to $500, purchasers without an open account must pay by credit card.
- If the parts cost is less than $100, a $10 service charge will be added.
- Packing and shipping is extra and does not count towards the above limits.
- All prices are FOB our plant, Los Angeles, California.
- In stock tanks cannot be modified.
- Standard styles can be modified at nominal cost. The part# will change.
- DRAWINGS ARE UPDATED TO CURRENT A.S.M.E. DATE FOR NEW ORDERS. WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE.
- If the capacity or working pressure you need is not listed, CONTACT US for a prompt quotation.
- TANKS SHIPPED BY TRUCK MUST BE SKIDDED FOR SHIPMENT - CALL FOR PRICING.
- As well as ASME, we can meet other domestic and international codes. EG: ABS, USCG, Canadian, Lloyds and DNV.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS EXCEPTED.