AIR AND WATER SURPLUS TANKS
Hanson ASME Code Pressure Vessels
New Surplus Tanks for Air, Water for Sale at Reduced Prices
IN STOCK SURPLUS Air Receivers
- Hanson, Roy E. pressure vessels are made according to ASME Section VIII, Div 1 pressure vessel code. Some tanks are ASME Section IV code.
- The vessels are widely installed in various industrial, agricultural, commercial buildings, military bases, educational, research facilities.
- The projects sometimes require Hanson Pressure Vessels that we can build, or we have in stock.
- Mostly hot water storage tanks, buffer tanks, air receivers are off the shelf for immediate installation when the contractor needs them, or we take an extra step and work out the details for the customers’ custom pressure vessel needs.
IN STOCK SURPLUS Hot Water Storage Tanks
- The surplus tanks for air, water listed below are new, assigned a serial number. Drawings are available, too.
- These pressure vessels were manufactured to the customers’ requirements that changed.
- In most cases it is more economical to build new tanks when this happens.
- Most were never shipped and are available for sale at much reduced prices.