Specification #TC 0914
- Hanson Tank’s external topcoat is a spray applied high build single-component water based acrylic terpolymer.
- It has a smooth high gloss finish with excellent weathering properties and chemical resistance.
- It is available in a variety of colors and is applied over primer, with inorganic zinc optional.
- It can be touched up with waterborne acrylic.
|Colors:||Wide range, inlcuding ANSI standards|
|Finish:||Smooth, glossy, hydrophobic|
|Film Thickness:||2 to 5 mls|
|Heat resistance:||235ºF (dry)|
|Solids:||40% ± 3% by volume|
|Application:||Sprayed over primer|
|Surface:||Sandblast to SSPC-SPS|
|Shipped with:||Polytheme wrap and shipping skid|
- Note: Technical data above was furnished by the coating manufacturer.