Vertical Propane Dispenser Tanks
- For the resale of Propane or filling of cylinders for industrial use.
- Built to 250# working pressure, complete with seismic designed supports.
- Pumps, meters hoses and other equipment are available if required.
- Call: 1-800-421-9395
Material Pricing Subject To Change Based On Market Volatility
Resulting From Implementation Of Section 232 Tariffs And Availability
Horizontal Propane Dispenser Tanks
Hanson Tank also manufactures the following types of LPG tanks:
- Bulk storage Up to 20,000 gallons.
- Domestic 124 to 2,000 gallons.
- Motor fuel 60 to 250 gallons. (Primary or alternate fuel system tanks for autos, trucks, buses.)
- Standby fuel 124 to 5,000 gallons. (Back up fuel for remotely located generators, i.e. microwave relay stations.)
- Underground storage 500 to 5,000 gallons.
- All prices are FOB our plant, Los Angeles, California.
- In stock tanks cannot be modified.
- Standard styles can be modified at nominal cost. The part# will change.
- DRAWINGS ARE UPDATED TO CURRENT A.S.M.E. DATE FOR NEW ORDERS. WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE.
- If the capacity or working pressure you need is not listed, CONTACT US for a prompt quotation.
- TANKS SHIPPED BY TRUCK MUST BE SKIDDED FOR SHIPMENT - CALL FOR PRICING.
- As well as ASME, we can meet other domestic and international codes. EG: ABS, USCG, Canadian, Lloyds and DNV.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS EXCEPTED.
SEE PROPANE STORAGE TANKS, DOT TANKS