Hanson Air Storage Tanks Custom Designs
Horizontal Custom Air Receivers
Sizes: 20-15000 gallon
- Vacuum receivers act in a similar way like air receivers, except that the system imparts suction at the point of use.
- Bottling, canning and thermoforming plants are examples of facilities where vacuum tanks can be found.
- Although not required by Code, all Hanson vacuum receivers are built to ASME standards for 15# external pressure and tested at 100# minimum internally.
- For air receivers larger than 15000 gallon please print one of our design, mark it up, and email us back, or send your layout.
Vertical Custom Air Receivers
Sizes: 20-21000 gallon
- Vertical air receivers are space savers in the industrial air system.
- Special exterior and interior paint systems are available at extra cost.
- Unlined tanks less than 42″ dia have (2) 2″ plugged inspection openings.
- Galvanized tanks thru 36″ diameter have a 4″ x 6″ handhole.
- 42″ diameter and above, plus all lined tanks have a 12″ x 16″ manway.
ALL AIR RECEIVERS
AIR TANKS IN STOCK