Hanson Custom ASME Pressure Vessels
COMPLETED PROJECT SPECS, PART NUMBERS
- Roy E. Hanson Jr. Mfg. is an American pressure vessel manufacturer. Pressure vessels are cylindrical containers that hold liquids and gases under pressure; their design and construction is regulated by The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME). Our pressure vessels are built in accordance with the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC). Every new vessel must be authorized by an inspector and must contain a nameplate with important information about the vessel including the maximum allowable working pressure, maximum temperature, minimum design metal temperature, the name of the manufacturer, the date, the National Board registration number, and the ASME official stamp for pressure vessels. The nameplate marks the pressure vessels official.
- All Hanson pressure vessels are manufactured in accordance with ASME Pressure Vessel Code, Section VIII, Division 1 and Section IV. They bear the U-Pressure Vessel or the HLW-Lined Potable Water Heaters stamp, certifying that they are manufactured in accordance with the applicable ASME BVPC Section. In accordance with the code, our pressure vessels are made from carbon steel and stainless steel materials.
- Hanson Tank is a manufacturer of pressure vessels (manufactures pressure vessels) for numerous projects on both land and sea. When built by a pressure vessel manufacturer like Hanson Tank, they can hold air, water, propane, refrigerants, or other chemicals. You can find our ASME code pressure vessels in a variety of places including but not limited to the following: Military bases, Ships, Government buildings, Water districts, Wastewater municipalities, Energy and power facilities, Hospitals, Schools, Apartments, Dairies, Manufacturing and industrial properties, Hotels, Motels, Entertainment establishments and more!
Horizontal Custom Air Receivers
Sizes: 20-15000 gallon
- Horizontal air receivers are welded and inspected to comply with the ASME code for pressure vessels.
- Horizontal air receivers range in size from 8 gallons to 25000 gallons for large-capacity air storage.
- Pressure designs vary from vacuum to high pressure (up to 3000 psig).
Vertical Custom Air Receivers
Sizes: 20-21000 gallon
- Vertical air receivers are designed to utilize space efficiently and are a part of a wide variety of industrial systems.
- Manufacturer of pressure vessels like Hanson Tank strive to fabricate safe, durable equipment that supports the compressed air system.
- Air receivers are usually constructed in accordance with ASME BPV Code Section VIII, Div 1 and bear the ASME “U” stamp.
Horizontal Custom Water Storage Tanks
Sizes: 60-25000 gallon
- Hanson Tank, as a pressure vessels fabricator, has a wide selection of horizontal water storage tanks.
- For our 25000-gallon-capacity tanks, which are up to 144 inches in diameter, connections and supports can vary.
- Material options include carbon or stainless steel with a variety of linings, insulation, and paint options available.
Vertical Custom Water Storage Tanks
Sizes: 60-9000 gallon
- Custom vertical ASME pressure vessel code water storage tanks are available.
- The custom designs can be achieved by modifying an existing standard drawing or by creating a completely new layout.
- The pressure vessels are shipped all over the continental United States or internationally where ASME code requirements are needed.
Horizontal Custom Propane Storage Tanks
Sizes: 1850-10000 gallon
- Manufacturing of pressure vessels like horizontal custom propane tanks by Roy E. Hanson Jr. Mfg. are great for energy storage.
- Beyond the 250-psig propane tanks, we can manufacture methane storage tanks, too!
- To see all available options for lpg vessels, propane dealers should contact Hanson Tanks.
Vertical Custom Propane Storage Tanks
Sizes: from 240 gallon and up
- All Hanson Tank vertical propane tanks are constructed following the ASME code for Pressure Vessels Section VIII, Div 1.
- Carbon steel tanks are usually unpainted and dehydrated, stainless steel can be passivated.
- Hanson Tank manufactures dispenser, DOT, bulk storage tanks which are sold to licensed propane dealers only.
Horizontal Custom Refrigeration Tanks
Sizes: 17-6000 gallon
- Hanson Tank manufactures custom ASME code pressure vessels, shell and tube heat exchangers.
- The tanks are manufactured according to Section VIII of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code. Types of units can be horizontal ammonia or thermosyphon receivers, ammonia surge drums, oil pots.
- Each unit is designed to the customer’s specifications and undergoes multiple, documented, in-process inspections from receipt of material to shipment of final assembly.
Vertical Custom Refrigeration Tanks
- Hanson Tank has over 50 years experience in manufacturing specialized pressure vessels for the refrigeration industry.
- Although the tanks are mostly horizontal, there are smaller vertical units manufactured for the refrigeration systems. The material of the tank is mostly unlined or unpainted carbon steel for the non-corrosive refrigerant storage, such as anhydrous ammonia.
- Based on many years of manufacturing practices, ammonia tanks last a long time due to the ammonia’s non-reactive properties to steel.
Horizontal Custom Miscellaneous Tanks
Sizes: 100-10000 gallon
- Pressure vessels manufacturers, like Hanson Tank, can weld together different types of horizontal miscellaneous tanks.
- Storage vessels can hold the following: Hydrogen, Nitrogen, Liquid CO2, Carbon Dioxide, Steam, Condensate, Ethanol, Heptan, Mercaptan, Glycol, Various Solvents.
- Horizontal tanks are manufactured from carbon and stainless steel with pressure ratings from vacuum to 2200 psig.
Vertical Custom Miscellaneous Tanks
Sizes: 80-2400 gallon
- Miscellaneous vertical pressure vessels contribute to many industries that need to store the following: Argon, Helium, Oxygen, CNG, Sour Gas, H2 Gas, BCL3, CO2-H2 Gas, CO2 Vapor, Liquid Nitrogen, Ink.
- Inside, the carbon steel tanks can be unpainted, sand-blasted, and epoxy-lined.
The 304 or 316 stainless materials on the surface of the tank can be bead blasted.
- Vessels range from very simple designs with few small openings to very complex designs with large flange connections.