Cement lined tanks are discontinued by Hanson Tank.
As of January 15, 2021 these part numbers with cement lining are no longer available.
Please check out our Glass and Epoxy Lined Hot Water Storage Tanks for your next project.
Standard ASME Hot Water Storage Tanks
MOST OF OUR TANKS CAN ALSO BE BUILT IN STAINLESS STEEL USING IN-STOCK MATERIAL – PLEASE INQUIRE
- Vertical 160# ASME (HLW) for potable hot water.
- Finished in shop primer.
- Outside diameter from 36 inches to 72 inches.
- Angle leg support.
- 11″ x 15″ (28 x 38 cm) handhole.
- Maximum Temperature: 210°F, 99°C.
- 2-1/2″, 3″ FNPT connections (see drawings).
- ADD ONE WEEK FOR OPTIONAL FOAM INSULATION.
- Cement lining adds 5 lbs/ft2 to the shipping weight.
- ACTUAL GALLON (usable capacity) may be different from NOMINAL GALLON due to the cement lining thickness.
We are updating our shop drawings.