Hanson ASME Pressure Vessel Products
AIR RECEIVER SPECS AND PRICES
- We manufacture a full range of ASME air receivers and surge tanks from 16″ to 144″ diameter and up to 3000 PSI in many sizes.
- We manufacture pump mounts with platforms thru 240 gallons and vertical remotes thru 1500 gallons.
WATER STORAGE TANK SPECS AND PRICES
- We ship epoxy, glass and cement lined hot water storage tanks all over the country.
- We are suppliers to major boiler manufacturers, and have large stocks.
- We also manufacture specialty vessels in most sizes and pressures for industrial uses. These tanks are sold with a min R12.5 Insulation before they leave our factory. All tanks meet seismic requirements.
- Custom water tank pricelist
HANSON ASME PROPANE STORAGE TANKS
- Our Propane (LPG) tanks are rated at 250# ASME and are available for vapor and/or liquid service.
- Horizontal tanks for domestic vapor service start at 124 gross gallon capacity and are sold through Dealers only.
- LPG vessels for industrial uses including bulk storage, resale and for unmanned locations can be supplied promptly.
- Please enquire for your particular needs.
- Hanson Tank manufactures custom pressure vessels and shell and tube heat exchangers to Section VIII of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
- Each unit is designed to your specifications and undergoes multiple, documented, in-process inspections from receipt of material to shipment of final assembly.
- Units are produced in diameters from 4 to 144 inches and pressures to 3,000 psig.
- Please request quotation for your next project.
CUSTOM TANKS DRAWINGS
- HALON: Bulk storage for Fire Suppression Systems.
- HYDROGEN: Flammable gas used as an Alternative Fuel Source.
- IRON OXALATE: Used in specialty printing and photography.
- ISOPROPYL ALCOLHOL (IPA): Rubbing alcohol. Used in makeup and ltions.
- MERCAPTAN: Odorant for Bulk Propane.
- NATURAL GAS: Compressed for Storage or Transportation.
- NITROGEN: Liquified Storage or Ambient Purge tanks.
- OIL: Hydraulic or Lubricating. Ambient or elevated temperatures.
- SCRUBBER: Removes contaminants from air or gas.
- SULPHUR HEXAFLUORIDE (SF6): Inert gas used in the Electrical Industry.