Standard ASME Hot Water Storage Tanks Epoxy Lined Hot Water Storage Tanks Prices With Optional R16 Foam Insulation
MOST OF OUR TANKS CAN ALSO BE BUILT IN STAINLESS STEEL USING IN-STOCK MATERIAL – PLEASE INQUIRE
IMPORTANT: Operating temperatures near the 180 oF maximum can shorten service life. We recommend an upgrade to a glass lined tank if this is likely.
Epoxy lined tanks are not recommended for solar heating systems due to water temperatures over 180oF often being experienced.
|wdt_ID||GALLS||SIZE||WT#||SQ.FT||PART#||NET PRICE US $||FOAM INSUL|
- All prices are FOB our plant, Los Angeles, California.
- In stock tanks cannot be modified.
- Standard styles can be modified at nominal cost. The part# will change.
- DRAWINGS ARE UPDATED TO CURRENT A.S.M.E. DATE FOR NEW ORDERS. WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE.
- If the capacity or working pressure you need is not listed, CONTACT US for a prompt quotation.
- TANKS SHIPPED BY TRUCK MUST BE SKIDDED FOR SHIPMENT - CALL FOR PRICING.
- As well as ASME, we can meet other domestic and international codes. EG: ABS, USCG, Canadian, Lloyds and DNV.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS EXCEPTED.
- Rev. 010720211409