IN STOCK Hot Water Tank Price List Sizes: 235-1040 gallon
- Vertical 150# and 160# (see drawings) ASME (HLW) for potable hot water with NSF Certification.
- Finished in shop primer.
- Outside diameter from 30″ to 54″.
- Angle leg support.
- Material Pricing Subject To Change Based On Market Volatility
Resulting From Implementation Of Section 232 Tariffs And Availability
STANDARD HOT WATER TANKS TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- These Hanson lined potable hot water storage tanks are built and tested in accordance with the A.S.M.E. Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code Section IV for potable hot water storage tanks and bear the “HLW” stamp, and serial number, national board number as required. A copy of the A.S.M.E. data sheet HLW-6, signed by an A.S.M.E. authorized inspector, will be sent with the invoice if requested at time of order.
- Standard exterior paint system is sandblast to SSPC-SP6 plus one coat 2/3MIL DFT rust resistant primer. Standard interior finishes are porcelain enamel, aka “GLASS”.
- All tappings and flange openings are plugged and covered before shipment. Manway covers are installed for shipping only, and must be adjusted and tightened before the tank is pressurized.
- *Standard lined hot water tanks do not need a manway per ASME Code but we need access to the inside to line the tank so we install an 11″ x 15″ opening. The minimum size for a “manway” per ASME is 12″ x 16″ so we have to call it a handhole.
- Sacrificial magnesium alloy anodes are shipped loose with all glass lined tanks for installation at the jobsite. These must be checked periodically in service and replaced if necessary to protect the tank lining.
- The A.S.M.E. name plate and the supplied lift lugs are installed to allow clearance for tank insulation, which is available at extra cost.
- Water storage tanks are guaranteed free from defects in material and workmanship for one year from the date of shipment, FOB our factory. Full limited warranty terms are available on request.
STANDARD VERTICAL HOT WATER TANKS 235-1040 gallon IN STOCK
*CURRENTLY IN STOCK ITEMS ARE UPDATED WEEKLY – QUANTITIES MAY VARY