Standard ASME Hot Water Storage Tanks
HLW Hot Water Tanks
HLW ASME code, Section IV applies to commercial- and industrial-sized hot water storage
Commercial Hot Water Tanks’ Usage
Vessels built under the HLW ASME code may be used for storage of potable water in several
Potable Hot Water Tanks’ Sizes
Hanson vertical standard sizes for potable hot water tanks are from 140 to 2150 gallons. The
Lining in Hot Water Storage Tanks
Hanson tanks are lined with gas, cement, or epoxy. A galvanized option is also available for
VERTICAL – GLASS – EPOXY – CEMENTLINED TANK PRICES
HORIZONTAL – GLASS – EPOXY – CEMENTLINED TANK PRICES
SPECIAL HOT WATER STORAGE TANK APPLICATIONS
- All prices are FOB our plant, Los Angeles, California.
- In stock tanks cannot be modified.
- Standard styles can be modified at nominal cost. The part# will change.
- DRAWINGS ARE UPDATED TO CURRENT A.S.M.E. DATE FOR NEW ORDERS. WEIGHTS AND DIMENSIONS ARE APPROXIMATE.
- If the capacity or working pressure you need is not listed, CONTACT US for a prompt quotation.
- TANKS SHIPPED BY TRUCK MUST BE SKIDDED FOR SHIPMENT - CALL FOR PRICING.
- As well as ASME, we can meet other domestic and international codes. EG: ABS, USCG, Canadian, Lloyds and DNV.
- ERRORS AND OMISSIONS EXCEPTED.
SEE CUSTOM VERTICAL WATER TANKS PAGE FOR OTHER SIZES OR
CUSTOM HORIZONTAL WATER TANKS