Hot Water Tank Price List Sizes: 140-2150 gallon
- Horizontal 160# ASME (HLW) for potable hot water.
- Finished in shop primer.
- Outside diameter from 30 inches to 72 inches.
- Solar feet or saddle support.
- 11″ x 15″ (28 x 38 cm) handhole.
- MOST OF OUR TANKS CAN ALSO BE BUILT IN STAINLESS STEEL USING IN-STOCK MATERIAL – PLEASE INQUIRE
- Material Pricing Subject To Change Based On Market Volatility
Resulting From Implementation Of Section 232 Tariffs And Availability
NSF Certified Hot Water Storage Tanks
- Maximum Temperature: 180oF, 82oC.
- 2-1/2″, 3″ FNPT connections (see drawings).
- ADD ONE WEEK FOR OPTIONAL FOAM INSULATION.
- IMPORTANT: Operating temperatures near the 180oF maximum can shorten service life. We recommend an upgrade to a glass lined tank if this is likely.
- Epoxy lined tanks are not recommended for solar heating systems due to water temperatures over 180oF often being experienced.