Hanson Pressure Tanks Production Facilities
- Plant No. 3 maintains hundreds of heads in stock, in various styles, sizes and thickness, also assuring quick lead times.
- Hanson tank manufactures over 15,000 pressure vessels each year, with sales in excess of $10 million, making us one of the largest tank manufacturers in the Western United States.
- Unless otherwise requested, all tanks are manufactured to Section VIII, Division 1 or Section IV, HLW of the ASME code, and are hydrotested before shipping.
- We also have the capabilities of manufacturing to other standards such as: U.S. Coastguard, American Bureau of Shipping, Lloyds of London, American Petroleum Institute, and others.
- Manufacturing capabilities diameter: 12 ft.- 1 in. max ., length: 50ft. max., weight: 100’000 lbs. Max., material thickness: 2.5 in.max., or to your needs
|FACILITIES, CAPABILITIES||UTILIZATION||BLDG. SIZE||LAND ACREAGE|
|Plant No. 1||MAIN OFFICE & PLANT|
|1600 E Washington Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90021||Fabrication/Testing of Pressure Vessels||35,275 sq.ft||1.3 acres|
|Plant No. 2|
|1957 Long Beach Ave. Los Angeles, CA 90058||Forming and Storage of Tank Heads||12,000 sq.ft||0.5 acres|
|Plant No. 3|
|1960 S Alameda St. Vernon, CA 90058||Receiving / Cutting of Steel from Mills Fabrication Lining, Coating, Insulation||30,000 sq. ft||1.3 acres|
|Totals||77,275 sq. ft||3.1 acres|