- Hanson tank was established in 1932.
- Plants are (3) blocks from Interstate 10, near the East Los Angeles Freeway Interchange.
- Plants have ASME code stamps and National Board inspectors.
- All quality assurance testing/treatments are locally available.
- Freight carriers such as truck, ship and rail are available for expeditious shipment of vessels.
- Plant No. 3 maintains hundreds of heads in stock, in various styles, sizes and thickness, also assuring quick lead times.
- Hanson tank manufactures over 15,000 pressure vessels each year, with sales in excess of $10 million, making us one of the largest tank manufacturers in the Western United States.
- Unless otherwise requested, all tanks are manufactured to Section VIII, Division 1 or Section IV, HLW of the ASME code, and are hydrotested before shipping.
- We also have the capabilities of manufacturing to other standards such as: U.S. Coastguard, American Bureau of Shipping, Lloyds of
London, American Petroleum Institute, and others.
- Manufacturing capabilities diameter: 12 ft.- 1 in. max ., length: 50ft. max., weight: 100’000 lbs. Max., material thickness: 2.5 in.max., or to your needs
- In addition to our capabilities in carbon steel, we also can satisfy your requirements for vessels made of stainless steel.